Love the concept for this game so much, it’s horrifying.
Fanartttt… I fucking love this game.
Uh oh, looks like you were fallin’ asleep on the job again! Pretty sweet of the gang to tuck you in, though. :)
Jesus christ that’s horror game how horriblying xD
Months and months ago, I wrote a post about Tom Siddell - author of Gunnerkrigg Court - and his near-suicide. Among the responses to it was one calling me a shitty person and bad communicator.
"Shitty person" I can understand. I mean, it’s not something I agree with, but it is a vague title…
what happened in roughly 1870 though
why was there temporary internet
with a few people searching for pokemon?
To celebrate our new BCB Tumblr blog, we’re doing a big Ask Roseville High sale and giveaway! Here’s the deal:
***THE SALE*** Want a copy of Ask Roseville High and some good karma? That’ll be $6 shipping. No fees, no taxes, no actual cover price, just $6. (US only.) We’ll use half of that to ship you a copy, and the other half to give away another book on your behalf!
***THE GIVEAWAY*** Follow our new blog and reblog this post for a chance at a free copy paid for by the people who spent $6!
A cute book to read and the warm fuzzy feeling of giving the same to a fellow Tumblr user for just $6 — whatta deal! We’ll love you too, for helping us clear some inventory and get these lovely books out. Win-win-win!
Rules for the giveaway:
- You will need a US-based delivery address. (Shipping is pricy.. sorry!)
- Please use your real blog, help more people see this!
- Remember to follow our new BCB blog and help it grow!
- You must use this form after reblogging so we can contact you.
- No guarantees or liability accepted — but we’ll be as fair and random as we can.
- Sale and giveaway ends Saturday, August 9 at 11:59pm EST.
- Buyers will receive a shipping notification by late August. Giveaway winners will be notified by email around the same time.
Good luck, and be generous! BUY HERE.